Book your Rocky Point vacation with CasaGo and get exclusive access to world class accommodations in Rocky Point. Families, spring breakers, honeymooners, and more can explore the Pinacate volcano, picturesque dune-backed Sandy Beach, Bahia la Choya tidal pools, and beautiful views of the Gulf of California in Rocky Point, also known as Puerto Peñasco, Mexico.
CasaGo’s all-access travel services ensure that guests can take advantage of a seemingly never-ending list of different and exciting activities in and around Rocky Point.
Rocky Point Vacation Rentals
With help from CasaGo, find amazing deals on vacation rentals in Rocky Point, Mexico. Both beachside condo and resort rental options provide the pinnacle of luxury and comfort at an affordable cost.
Condo rentals are fully furnished, featuring multi-bedrooms, private pools, washer and dryer, jacuzzis, patios, barbeque grills, and stocked kitchens. Condos are spacious, giving you all the room you want to unwind or continue the party after a long day at the beach.
Or choose from waterfront all-inclusive resorts that are perfect for vacationers who are looking for a truly effortless vacation experience. On premises are multiple restaurants, heated swimming pools, day spas, fitness centers, and concierge services prepared to assist you on your next day trip.
Popular Vacation Rentals in Rocky Point
Things to do in Rocky Point
Let CasaGo be your guide to the best things to do in Rocky Point:
- Food: Because of its location in the Gulf of California, Rocky Point features a surplus of fresh seafood restaurants. There are day trips to La Ostioneria, an oyster farm where hungry visitors can taste the freshest of oysters along with other seafood delights. Shrimp fishing is very popular in Rocky Point, and shrimp-based dishes are specialties of the house – coconut shrimp, anyone? — in many local restaurants. Local cafes feature Mexican classics like chicken tortilla soup, chilaquiles, and Huevos Mexicano. And don’t forget the numerous taco shops, each with its own taco specialties that locals swear by.
- Beaches: Most of the larger resorts in Rocky Point are situated on Sandy Beach. With its shallow, swimmable waters and plentiful vendors, it is a hub of tourist activity. You can rent a jet ski, or take a romantic horse ride at sunset. Other gorgeous local beaches in Rocky Point include Playa Hermosa, Las Conchas, Playa Encanta, La Cholla.
- Sightseeing: Lovers of marine life can snorkel in the gulf to see the diverse array of astonishing aquatic creatures. Take a day trip to the Pinacate volcano and its 600 acre reserve, named a World Heritage Site in 2013, and considered one of the most unique geological sites in all of the Southwest. You’ll want to take lots of photos of the massive, moon-like craters, lava tubes and eerie “moon-scapes”. Enjoy wildlife excursions? Bird Island is definitely for you. Also known as San Jorge, Bird Island is a biological sanctuary that includes not only a large variety of birds, but also sea lions and other wildlife.
- Water sports: Rocky Point’s beaches are famous for kayaking, windsurfing, jet skiing, fishing, and banana boat rides.
- Golf: What better way to relax in the warm, sunny weather than playing golf? Rocky Point has three golf courses — The Club at Laguna del Mar, The Links at Las Palomas and Vidanta Peninsula de Cortez Golf Club — which are all open to the public.
- Other activities: See Rocky Point from a new perspective with horseback riding, ATV tours, and sunset cruises around the Sea of Cortez.
Popular Things to Do in Rocky Point
Rocky Point Travel Information
Rely on CasaGo for the latest in Rocky Point travel information. The warmest months to come visit Rocky Point are May through October. During these months you can expect sunny weather and clear skies!
Many individuals come to Rocky Point by car, so it important to note that U.S. car insurance is not valid in Mexico. You will need Mexican auto insurance, which you can obtain right here through our website. Insurance is also available at agencies in many cities, including Tucson and Phoenix, as well as at towns near the border.
The Arizona-Mexico border at Lukeville-Sonoyta (via Arizona 85) is closed from midnight to 6 a.m, so plan ahead with these times in mind. Make sure to bring a valid passport when traveling to Rocky Point, because you will be required to present it when crossing the border to get back into the United States. Birth certificates are acceptable for children 16 and under. For more information contact the Bureau of Customs and Border Protection at (520) 387-5671.
Travelers are able to bring up to two domestic pets with them to Rocky Point. Travelers may not re-enter the U.S. with a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, plants, seeds, uncanned meats, live birds, and alcohol in excess of one liter.
Rocky Point Property Management
If you have fallen in love with Rocky Point and are looking to retire here or purchase property, CasaGo is here to make that process simple and efficient. Our experienced staff specialize in property management, and have a proven track record of making the most of our clients’ investments. When you are away from your property, we do not let you fret about the status or condition of your vacation home; CasaGo covers bookings, market exposure, routine maintenance, bill payments, monthly inspections, and protection from natural disasters.
Our staff consistently increases the market exposure and bookings of our clients’ property, so that you never have to do it yourself! If you do want to check in on information regarding bookings, accounting matters, maintenance, etc., this information is readily available to you through our 24/7 online portal.
Book your Rocky Point vacation today with CasaGo
For more information about CasaGo’s travel services in Rocky Point, reach out to a representative today! We look forward to making sure that your next Mexico vacation is fun, relaxing, and completely hassle-free!
Looking for fun things to do during the day, great bars and restaurants at night, and a comfortable, elegant room to return to at the end of the night? You need not look further than the selection of exceptional hotels Rocky Point offers vacationers. Concierge services make your trip effortless and entertaining. From culinary tours, boating excursions, and kayaking, to reservations at the finest seafood restaurants, experienced staff will do all the arranging work for you.
For more information on Rocky Point vacation rentals and how to book, please contact CasaGo today!